- Sustain the creation of a network of people and contacts in the United States and Canada, of which all Alumni of Politecnico di Milano can benefit
- Advocate for the brand of Politecnico di Milano in the United States and Canada
- Contribute to increase attractiveness of Politecnico di Milano for students in the United States and Canada
Ask for support in your city if you need business contacts, visa-related info, apartment-hunting-related info, help to find work or internships, etc.
AlumniPolimi North America temporary Board:
- President: Annalisa Conti, annalisa9(at)gmail.com (New York)
- Treasurer: Corrado Toxiri, corrado_toxiri(at)hotmail.com (New York)
- Secretary: Renato Bonomini, renatobo(at)gmail.com (Boston)
- Vice President and Director/Team Lead of Corporate & Academia Relations: Luca Palazzotto, lucapalazzotto(at)gmail.com (Washington, DC)
- Board member and Team member of Corporate & Academia Relations (focus on corporate): Sebastiano Peluso, sebastiano.peluso(at)gmail.com (New York)
- Board member and Team member of Corporate & Academia Relations (focus on academia, MIT): Nicola Martino, nicola.martino(at)me.com (Boston)
- Director/Team Lead of Communications: Davide Archetti, d.archetti(at)gmail.com (San Francisco)
- Board member and Team member of Communications: Matteo Fabiano, matteofabiano(at)gmail.com (San Francisco)
- Board member: Maria Elena Bianco, mebiancony(at)gmail.com (New York)
- Paolo Stefanini, pstefanini(at)hotmail.com (Miami)
- Elisabetta Sala, elisabetta16(at)aol.com (Miami)
NEWS AND EVENTS
Please register here, and remember that significant others are also welcome: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/alumnipolimi-nyc-christmas-dinner-tickets-39728482962
2017 was full of exciting developments in our Alumni Associations, special events across cities, and new thrilling professional connections. Let's celebrate the end of the year with a Christmas Dinner, that will take place on St. Ambrogio's day to honor our Milan-based Alma Mater!
The Christmas Dinner will be on Thursday December 7th, at 7:30 pm at:
Pizzeria Ribalta, 48 East 12th Street, New York.
We have booked the private room towards the bottom of the restaurant.
Dinner will consist on a prix fix menu with pizza, beverage and tiramisu, for $35 per person, all included.
Join us for an Alumni Polimi North America Association networking and learning event on Thursday, September 21st 2017, at Ristorante La Ribalta in New York. Aldo Soligno, documentary photographer, will share his experience in applying the photography and documentary media and language to brand description and building. A fully sponsored networking happy hour will follow.
Some additional details:
- Speaker: Aldo Soligno, documentary photographer [www.aldosoligno.com]
- Date: September 21 2017, 7-8:30 pm
- Location: La Ribalta restaurant, 48 East 12th Street
- Cost: free
- Introduction to Aldo Soligno's image-based storytelling work
- A discussion: applying the photography and documentary media and language to brand description and building
- Happy hour and networking
- 8:30 pm: optional dinner (individual payment required) at La Ribalta
Please subscribe here: https://
Join us for an Alumni Polimi North America Association networking and learning event on Thursday, June 22 2017, at Ferrari New York. Patrizio Sbaragli, Polimi Alumnus and General Manager of Ferrari New York, will walk us through Ferrari's wonderful Park Avenue location, the company history, and the brand values. A fully sponsored networking happy hour will follow.
Some additional details:
- Title: Alumni Polimi NY meets Ferrari New York
- Speaker: Patrizio Sbaragli, Alumnus Polimi and GM Ferrari NY
- Date: June 22 2017, 7-9 pm EDT
- Location: Ferrari New York – 410 Park Avenue, 10022 New York
- Cost: free
- Visit of the location
- Introduction to Ferrary's story and its brand values: technology, design, performance
- Networking & Happy hour
- At 9 pm: optional dinner (individual payment required)
Please find more details and register here: https://www.
Join us for an Alumni Polimi North America Association networking and learning event on Thursday, May 11th, 2017, at Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe, in San Francisco. A panel of experts will discuss the Digital Ads 2025 Outlook: What will digital advertising look like in 2025?
- 5:30pm - 6:00pm: greetings & light snacks
- 6:00pm - 7:00pm: discussion panel
- 7:00pm - 7:30pm: Q&A & networking
- 7:30pm: dinner
Discussion panel with:
- Francesca Mazzoleni, VP & Global Head of Digital at Campari
- Valentino Volonghi, CTO at AdRoll
- Carla Holtze, CEO & founder at Parrable
- Stefano Menti, Director of Growth at Helix
- Davide Archetti, Pricing Principal at Google
- Date & time: May 11th, 2017, 5:30 - 9:30 pm PDT
- Location: Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP, The Orrick Building, 405 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105-2669